Whether you can help tell the Squadron’s story through your business or personal contacts or can make a direct financial contribution (or both), every effort is appreciated. All funds raised by the CAF Red Tail Squadron will help support the mission to share the history and legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen.
It’s easy to donate online – just click here. All donations are tax-deductible.
In addition, all proceeds from merchandise sold at our online store also benefit the Squadron.
The CAF Red Tail is a Squadron of the Commemorative Air Force, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible less the value of the benefits given in return for your contribution noted above, if any. CAF FEIN # 74-1484491
There are many ways you can support the CAF Red Tail Squadron. Please click on these links to learn more:
- Become a CAF Red Tail Squadron Sponsor
- Shop Our Great e-Store!
- Buy a Rivet Certificate for yourself or to honor someone special
- The CAF Red Tail Squadron has been offering Rivet Certificates for a number of years as a popular fundraiser. Originally, these were meant to raise money for the P-51C Mustang’s restoration but now we’ve expanded the campaign to include maintaining the Mustang and the RISE ABOVE Traveling Exhibit. Each Certificate is electronically signed by an Original Tuskegee Airman and is a high quality print, suitable for framing. Click Here to order your personalized rivet certificate.
- Donor’s Flight Log
- Donate $100 or more and be listed in our 2013 RISE ABOVE FLIGHT LOG
- Sponsor the RISE ABOVE Traveling Exhibit
- Click here to download Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Consider sponsoring the fee of $10,000 for the entire RISE ABOVE experience for a community who has requested that we come, but cannot afford the funding, such as this request:
I am sorry that I cannot help fund your traveling exhibit, but I would love to have it in my counties (I am Regional Librarian for Allendale, Hampton, and Jasper counties in South Carolina). We are next door to Colleton County where Tuskegee Airmen trained at the airfield in Walterboro, SC. And, a runway in Barnwell County was used for some of their training as well. There is a memorial in Walterboro but nothing in Barnwell at this time.
These counties are majority black and poor. The children do not have many role models and few opportunities to leave the area. Whatever I can do to encourage you to bring your exhibit here, I will do. I cannot promise, but would try to raise funds for your travel thru my Friends of the Library groups.
- If you are able to sponsor the RISE ABOVE Traveling Exhibit for $10,000, we will ship you one of our limited edition CAF Red Tail Squadron signature prints. The signature print is a framed and specially matted picture of the original leader of the Red Tail Squadron, Don Hinz as he is taxiing the P-51C Mustang Tuskegee Airmen. The print is signed by dozens of original Tuskegee Airmen, includes a piece of the planes tail, and both sides of our collector coin featuring the P-51C Mustang.
- Call 1-812-240-2560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sponsor Take Off For Fun
- An educational kit filled with resources for educators and other youth leaders that will help young people learn about the Tuskegee Airmen, history, science and aviation. Our goal is to get the story of the Airmen into every classroom in America!
- Donating GiftsThere are many ways to help out the CAF Red Tail Squadron. Besides donating online, shopping in the store, or purchasing Rivet Certificates, here are some other ways that you can help.
- Gifts Of Stocks Or Bonds You can support the CAF Red Tail Squadron by transferring securities from your investment portfolio to the Foundation to receive a tax deduction for the market value of the securities.
- Financial Gifts Providing Lifetime Income Your gift of cash, marketable securities, or other assets will not only help the CAF Red Tail Squadron, but can also benefit the donor by providing tax benefits and additional income for life.
- Matching Gifts If your employer offers a matching gift program, you can easily double your contribution to the CAF Red Tail Squadron at no extra cost to you. Ask your company’s personnel office if they have a Matching Gift Program.
- Gifts Through Wills
- For more information about gift giving programs and how your gift can help you and the CAF Red Tail Squadron contact Steve Buss, Vice President of Development at email@example.com
To obtain our IRS financial forms and other detailed information, please visit. http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/74-1484491/commemorative-air-force.aspx
Donations are tax-deductible contributions to the CAF Red Tail Squadron,
a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization.
FEIN # 74-1484491